Thursday, January 27, 2011

The House that Built Me... MORALES

Ever heard the song "The House that Built Me" by Miranda Lambert?  I listened to it several times before I really heard it.  The song talks about going back to the home where you grew up.  I'm fortunate that my parents still live in the home where I grew up.  Years ago, I had the opportunity to visit an old friend* who lived across the street from "my first home" as an adult.  We got to talking about old times when I lived there and mentioned that my old house looked good.  She told me that she was close friends with the new owners of the home and asked if I wanted to go see "my old home!"  GOSH yes!  I was scared and excited all at the same time.  We knocked on the door and she introduced me to the owners!  I walked in slowly and so many memories came to mind!  I was able to share some of the changes that we had made to the home and complimented them on their changes!  It felt good to know that good people were living in "my old home," taking care of it and loving it!  A home is so much more than just 4 walls. 
A home is where you hang your heart. 
It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door;
the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there.
It is your life and your dreams.  ;)
Regardless of how the Real Estate market is doing right now, a home is still the American Dream.  Having a home is something most of us dream about, whether it be a mansion or a trailer on the back 40.  It's yours.  A home is simply not an investment to most.  It's a place to plant your roots, to grow your family, and to relax and retire.  When you pull into the driveway, open the front (or back) door and toss your keys on the kitchen table... That's home!  

Now IS truly the best time to buy a home!  If you've been thinking about it, please give me a call.  Prices are LOW, interest rates are historically LOW and the choice of homes is abundant.  Owning your own home is a feeling that can't be beat.  

FREE EZ search for 1st time home buyers in the Tri-City Area or the Kaneland Area



Discover the Diane Difference...
                
Diane Morales
Thank you for MOVIN' WITH MORALES!!
Keller Williams Fox Valley Realty
(630) 709.9882



Follow MOVIN WITH MORALES on Facebook!

Learn more about me 

No comments: