Monday, January 03, 2011

Diane's Daily Discovery 01.03.11






I'd like to share some of the sights that I see in/around the Tri-Cities and Kaneland areas daily.  My goal is to generate 1 photo each working day.  IF I start to slip on this goal, kindly remind me!  =)

I pass this barn beauty each day on my way to work.  It's located on Route 38 just east of Beith Road.  I'm fascinated with old barns.  I always "think" about stopping to capture their image but never seem to slow down.  Today, as luck would or wouldn't have it, there was an  accident at the intersection ahead of me ~ forcing me to stop right in front of this old farm.  So, I decided that today would be the day that I would start my "barn" collection. 
You know they predict that barns will soon be a thing of the past.  That's sad.  They're so beautiful in their own right.  Don't you wish you could hear them speak?  To tell all the stories they've seen in their lifetime?! 


It is true, there are the innocent pleasures of country life...
- Henry David Thoreau

IF you'd like more information on the area's open spaces, check out this link.   And click on Parks and Open Space.  

IF you're thinking about buying a home with the charm and character of yesteryear, and where neighbors can't see your every move... Call me.  I can help you find it!

Don't forget to remember me...
                
Diane Morales
Thank you for MOVIN' WITH MORALES!!
Keller Williams Fox Valley Realty
(630) 709.9882



Follow MOVIN WITH MORALES on Facebook! 

 
Got a Smart Phone?  Check out 311 N. May St.

No comments: